Friday, November 16, 2007

Pet Peeves

H'okay, so. Last...morning, at like...4am, I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the combination of the huge piece of pie I felt compelled to eat and the bottle of cream soda I just had to drink.

But anyway.

I started a list of my pet peeves. Don't know why.

> Children talking about sex/drugs/swearing/and generally misbehaving in a bad way. (Well. Misbehaving by doing these things, you see. Not doing normal...kid..misbehaving.) For example, I went to the mall the other day, and there where these kids there, about...12. Now. They're standing there, smoking, and every other word out of their mouth was "f***". I watched them, and felt the urge to walk over, rip the ciggarettes out of their mouths, smack them all repetedly on the back of the head and give them each a power ranger to play with. But. I refrained, and just shook my head sadly.

> Privialged kids who act "ghetto". I just find this offensive and obnoxious.

> The cultural acceptance of speaking as if you have never been educated a day in your life. Now. I know someplaces have really bad education systems, and, in effect, there are some people who really are worse off in this regard. But. Please tell me why people who went to perfectly acceptable English classes, same as myself, but feel the urge to use double negatives and string all the words in a sentance together?

>LOUD TEENAGE GIRLS. They make my work life hell.

>Men who hit on girls half their age or younger. Its just creepy. Plus...if he has to hit on a girl half his age to get a date, there must be something wrong with him cause none of the women his age will date him.

>Useless people. that is, people who sit around and do nothing. They don't work, go to class, ect. Or if they do, they just stand there or sit there blankly.

>Calling alcholism a disease. I've got my own demons with alchololism. 'Nuff said.

>Being ignored. Hi, if I'm talking to you, please at least respond back, k?

>Dishes. I hate doing dishes. 'Nuff said.

>Snobs.

>My hair. It doesn't do what I want it to do 90% of the time.

>People who can eat anything and everything and not gain a single. damn. pound. I hate you.

>Excema. You make my feet dry and itchy, and I hate you.

Thats it for now. I'm sure this list will grow.

No comments: